(609) 815-1343 Website Google Maps
Exit7a is run by Scott Miller, an environmental engineer turned sound engineer, recording studio operator, videographer, and jazz enthusiast. Scott owns a a couple of buildings on Front Street and Howell’s Alley, around the corner from the War Memorial, where he’s built a state-of-the-art digital recording studio/rehearsal studio and a full video editing/production suite. Scott and his crew have a good collection of high quality microphones, and can engineer multi-track recordings both in-studio and remote.
In addition to recording and film/video production services, Exit 7A provides a range of marketing and event services:
- Marketing and Advertising production (creative multi-media campaigns, social media for businesses, events and artists)
- Graphic Design (7A has developed many of the logos and posters for area bands, businesses, events, fundraisers, political campaigns, that you see around town)
- PA sound services for a many of the live events in town. His crew will get it done, usually for a price that out-of-town competitors can’t touch.
- Video/film production – anything from raw footage to a fully produced videos including commercials, documentaries, or music videos.
A really useful guy to know…